Articles and Videos
Each article linked here was published with Andrew’s byline. Communications Daily and Washington Internet Daily are property of Warren Communications News, inc. BroadbandBreakfast News and BroadbandBreakfast.com are property of BroadbandCensus News LLC. “The Communicators” is property of C-SPAN, and FastCompany TV is property of Mansueto Digital.
- “Microsoft Cries ‘Monopoly’ on Google-Yahoo; Icahn Intrigue Could Bring More Hearings” (Washington Internet Daily, 16 July 2008)
- “Stimulus Compromise Awards $7.2 Billion for Broadband, Splits Funding Between Agencies” (BroadbandBreakfast News, 13 February 2009)
- “Cooperation Key to Piracy Fight, Committee Leaders Say” (Communications Daily, 18 June 2008)
- “Legislators See ‘Underserved’ Definition as First Step for Broadband Stimulus” (BroadbandBreakfast News, 5 April 2009)
- “House Lawmakers Praise and Question FCC’s Broadband Plan” (26 March 2009)
- “The Communicators” – Genachowski Confirmation Hearing
- Interview of Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif.
- Interview of FCC Commissioner Jonathan S. Adelstein (D)
- Interview of Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass.
- Interview of Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio.